Wed - 12.00 - 17.30 | Thu - 12.00 - 17.30 | Fri - 12.00 - 15.00
10.000₺ + 18% VAT
Course Language: English
Until May 15
Between May 16-29
Between May 30 - June 5
TMMi®️ is the leading model for test process improvement. It is applicable to both traditional and Agile environments. Organizations and individuals are increasingly adopting TMMi®️ to improve their test process and have their test process or test organization accredited. Attendees will be achieve a detailed understanding of the TMMi®️ model, including the goals, process areas and practices for each maturity level. They will also learn how to apply and use TMMi®️ in an Agile context. Afterwards, they will be able to guide and advice an organization or project when using the TMMi®️ model as a basis for their test process improvements. TMMi®️ based assessments, both formal and informal, are also discussed during this 2 day course. The course will be a mixture of lecture and many practical exercises to allow attendees to gain a detailed understanding of the TMMi®️ and the various ways it can be used in practice.
This 2 day course is fully updated and based on the latest version of TMMi®️ Professional syllabus (released January 2020). Participants are throughout this course also prepared to successfully take the TMMi®️ Professional exam.
You can download the TMMi®️ Professional syllabus from the button below.
- Context of test improvement
- Introduction to the TMMi®️ model
- Overview of the TMMi®️ maturity levels
- Structure and components of the TMMi®️ model
- TMMi®️ model in detail
- Applying and using TMMi®️ in an Agile context
- TMMi®️ formal and informal assessments
- Implementation of the TMMi®️ (incl. critical success factors)
- Test improvement manifesto
- Explain to management the business importance of test process improvement
- Guide and advice an organization or project when using the TMMi®️ model as a basis for their test process improvement, both in traditional lifecycle environments as Agile context
- Provide support in the interpretation and understanding of the TMMi®️ model, including the relationship of the TMMi®️ to the CMMI model
- Act as a co-assessor in informal TMMi®️ assessments
- Participate in programs for improving the test process within an organization or project and can identify critical success factors
Who should attend
The TMMi®️ Professional course and qualification is aimed at anyone involved in using the TMMi®️ model. This includes people in roles such as test process improvers, test consultants, TMMi®️ (lead-)assessors, business stakeholders, test managers, and members of a Test Process Group. The TMMi®️ Professional course is appropriate for anyone who wants an understanding of the TMMi®️ model. Holders of the TMMi®️ Professional certificate will be able to demonstrate a level of knowledge required as a prerequisite to become an accredited TMMi®️ lead-assessor or assessor.
TMMi Professional exam
Attendees to the course can optionally also take the TMMi Professional exam by applying global exam providers below.
Erik van Veenendaal is an internationally recognized testing expert, author of a number of books and has published a large number of papers within the profession. He is currently working as an independent consultant and as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the TMMi®️ Foundation. He is also the president of the Curacao Testing Qualifications Board.
Drs. Erik van Veenendaal CISA graduated at the University of Tilburg in Business Economics. He has been working as a practitioner and manager in the IT-industry since 1987. After a career in software development, he moved to the area of software quality, where he specializes in software testing.
As a test manager and test consultant he has been involved in a great number and variety of projects. He has implemented structured testing and reviews and inspections, and as a consultant has contributed to many test process improvement projects. He worked for Sogeti as manager of operations and was one the core developers of the TMap testing methodology. He is the author of numerous papers and a number of books on testing and software quality, including the best-sellers “Test Maturity Model integration (TMMi®️)” and “ISTQB Foundations in Software Testing”.
More info: http://www.erikvanveenendaal.nl/en/