950,00₺ + VAT
The Foundation Level syllabus forms the basis of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB®) Certified Tester Program.
The Foundation Level is appropriate for anyone who needs to demonstrate practical knowledge of the fundamentals of software testing, such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test administrators, user acceptance testers, and software developers.
After the registration form reaches us, the participant will be contacted to determine the exam date and other details.
- The exam consists of 40 questions in total and the exam duration is 1 hour.
- For participants whose native language is not Turkish, the duration of the exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Exam languages are Turkish and English. The participant can see the questions in both languages on the same screen.
- The exam is conducted as per the 2018 version of Foundation Level Syllabus.
- To be successful, a minimum of 26 questions must be answered correctly. Wrong answers does not cause correct answers be counted.
- The result of the exam is sent to the participant's e-mail address afterward the online exam has ended.