950,00₺ + VAT
Foundation Level – Agile Tester is expected to have acquired the necessary skills to work effectively in an Agile team and environment.
The Agile Tester Certification Exam is suitable for anyone who collaborates with an Agile team familiar with the principles and core practices of Agile software development, applies relevant methods and techniques to conduct testing in an Agile project, and assists the Agile team in test automation activities.
After the registration form reaches us, the participant will be contacted to determine the exam date and other details.
- In order to be eligible to take the Agile Testing Specialist certification exam, candidates must first have the ISTQB® Foundation Level certificate.
- The exam consists of 40 questions in total and the exam duration is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Exam language is English.
- The exam is conducted as per the 2014 version of Agile Tester Syllabus.
- To be successful, a minimum of 26 questions must be answered correctly. Wrong answers does not cause correct answers be counted.
- The result of the exam is sent to the participant's e-mail address afterward the online exam has ended.