ADVANCED LEVEL TECHNICAL TEST ANALYST
1.250,00₺ + VAT
The Advanced Technical Test Analyst certification is for individuals who identify and classify risks related to the performance, security, reliability, portability, and sustainability of software systems and are involved in the planning, design, and execution of tests to mitigate these risks.
After the registration form reaches us, the participant will be contacted to determine the exam date and other details.
- In order to be eligible to take the Technical Test Analyst certification exam, candidates must first hold the ISTQB® Foundation Level certificate.
- The exam consists of 45 questions in total and the exam duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Exam language is English.
- The exam is conducted as per the 2019 version of Technical Test Analyts Syllabus.
- To be successful, a minimum of 51 (65% out of 78 point in total) questions must be answered correctly. Wrong answers does not cause correct answers be counted.
- The result of the exam is sent to the participant's e-mail address one week after the exam.