ADVANCED LEVEL TEST MANAGER
1.250,00₺ + VAT
The Advanced Test Manager certification is for individuals who manage a test project and lead test process improvement initiatives by following the mission, objectives, and test processes established for the test organization.
After the registration form reaches us, the participant will be contacted to determine the exam date and other details.
- In order to be eligible to take the Test Manager certification exam, candidates must first hold the ISTQB® Foundation Level certificate.
- The exam consists of 65 questions in total and the exam duration is 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- Exam languages are Turkish and English. The participant can see the questions in both languages on the same screen.
- The exam is conducted as per the 2012 version of Test Manager Syllabus.
- To be successful, a minimum of 76 (65% out of 116 point in total) questions must be answered correctly. Wrong answers does not cause correct answers be counted.
- The result of the exam is sent to the participant's e-mail address one week after the exam.